A tutorial that teaches you how to setup a Google Blogger site and create posts, add gadgets, adjust the layout and template and start earning money.
A BLIZZARD Just Finished Surveying the Roads. It is very cold outside. Roads are dangerously slippery and advise staying off them. The Blizzard is HERE.
What is a Blizzard?
A blizzard is a severe snowstorm characterized by strong sustained winds of at least 56 km/h (35 mph) and lasting for a prolonged period of time
hours or more. A severe blizzard has winds over 72 km/h (45 mph), near zero visibility, and temperatures of −12 °C (10 °F) or lower. This video is of driving conditions on I 295, 146, 99 Intensity of snow. So far 2-4 inches snow. In part of MA they have 20 inches of snow. We will see about 12-18
inches. Snow will persist through night and improve in the middle morning afternoon. Blizzard Warning. Wind-chill Advisory with subzero. 15-25 below zero. Steady
snow will continue to fall through early morning. Cloudy with strong winds. Temperatures steady near 9F. Winds NNW at 25 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 95%. Additional snowfall of 2 to 3 inches through 6:00am.
Follow the Blizzard Blog
A major snowstorm will reach from across part of the Midwest to the central Appalachians and New England Thursday into Friday.
Winter Storm Warning for Providence
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM THURSDAY TO 10 AM EST FRIDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TAUNTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM THURSDAY TO 10 AM EST FRIDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
* LOCATIONS...SOUTH CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST MASSACHUSETTS...NORTHERN CONNECTICUT AND RHODE ISLAND.
* HAZARD TYPES...HEAVY SNOW AND DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILLS. CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW...RESULTING IN POOR VISIBILITY.
* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 6 TO 10 INCHES.
* TIMING...AREAS OF LIGHT SNOW WILL DEVELOP AFTER MIDNIGHT AND CONTINUE AT TIMES THROUGH THURSDAY. THERE MAY BE A LULL IN THE SNOW DURING THE DAY THURSDAY...ESPECIALLY SOUTH OF THE MASSACHUSETTS TURNPIKE. THE WORST OF THE STORM IS EXPECTED TO BE THURSDAY NIGHT INTO EARLY FRIDAY WITH 1 TO 2 INCH PER HOUR SNOWFALL RATES POSSIBLE.
* IMPACTS...HEAVY SNOW/GUSTY WINDS WILL RESULT IN DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILLS ALONG WITH CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW... RESULTING IN POOR VISIBILITY. TRAVEL MAY BECOME IMPOSSIBLE.
* WINDS...NORTHEAST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 40 MPH.
* VISIBILITIES...ONE HALF MILE OR LESS AT TIMES.
A WINTER STORM WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN AN AVERAGE OF 6 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED IN A 12 HOUR PERIOD...OR FOR 8 OR MORE INCHES IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. TRAVEL WILL BE SLOW AT BEST ON WELL TREATED SURFACES...AND QUITE DIFFICULT ON ANY UNPLOWED OR UNTREATED SURFACES.
I love Technology, People, Nature, Beach, Boating, Sports and my Family